This multimedia curriculum is designed to improve high school students’ social, emotional, and academic skills and strengthen relationships among students and between students and teachers.
School-Connect seeks to foster academic engagement, enhance social and emotional competencies, reduce risk behaviors, and facilitate supportive relationships within middle and high school communities.
School-Connect version 4.0 features:
- 25-minute CORE lessons then add BOOSTERS as you have time
- Multimedia slide presentations w/ embedded videos & activities
- Knowledge Hubs (like 3-minute TEDTalks in every lesson)
- Teen Voices videos with real students speaking from experience
- Lesson outlines at-a-glance for teachers
- Handouts for students in writable, Google Docs, and Spanish
- Closed captions in English and Spanish for all videos
- Family discussions and activities in EQ @ Home or School
WHY EDUCATORS LIKE THIS PROGRAM
- Curriculum lessons
- Curriculum kits can be purchased at the link below in either single modules or the entire program. A whole school license is also available for a minimum of $5000 if desired.
- Based on Social Emotional Learning
- Evaluation reports are available here.