Westover Treatment Centre
St. Luke’s United Church
350 Indian Road S
Sarnia ON N7T 6S3
Tel: 519-692-5110 ext. 107 or 1-800-721-3232
Fax: (519) 692-3138
Addiction Assistance Service: 1-800-721-3232
*Sarnia aftercare clients meet from 1830-1930 on Tuesdays at St. Luke’s United Church, 350 Indian Road South. Combined meeting (chemical and family).
Services & Programs
Programs available in Sarnia:
- Recovery Support Substance Dependence Program: Recovery support is a lecture-type of session which reviews components of our three-week residential program. Recovery support meetings are also being used as a pre-treatment service.
- Recovery Support Co-dependency Program: The treatment models used in recovery support are cognitive-behavioural, reality, rational emotive therapy, and we teach the 12 Steps of Al-Anon. The program provides a 26-week cycle of sessions that includes a review of components in the seven-day program. Length of stay may be longer than six months if desired by client.
Westover Treatment Centre is located in Thamesville, Ontario and offers the following programs at their main location:
- Substance Use Disorder Programs
- Co-dependency Program
- Stage Two Reocvery & Relapse Prevention Program
- Weekend Family Program
- Recovery Support
- Courage to Change
- Addiction Assistance Services
Visit the Westover Treatment Centre website for more information and how to access these programs.
How to Access
Clients who attend the recovery support substance dependence program must have successfully completed the Westover program. Those completing other programs are allowed into our recovery support if they meet certain criteria, and may also be required to pay a nominal fee for service. Clients may not attend under the influence of alcohol or drugs.