Canadian Mental Health Association – Lambton-Kent Branch
Grand Bend Outreach Office
69 Main Street E.
Grand Bend, ON N0M 1T0
Mental Health First Response Service: 1-800-307-4319
Services & Programs
Services available at this Canadian Mental Health Association Lambton-Kent location include:
- Case Management: We provide a range of clinical services. Services are tailored to meet the needs of the individual to provide relevant education, aid in skill development and promote independence. Our case management program provides assessment and individualized psychosocial rehabilitation for individuals with mental illness. The service is client centered, structured, goal focused and time limited. 24-hour crisis services are also available. This service is available at satellite locations are available in Sarnia, Petrolia, Forest, Kettle Point, Grand Bend, Wallaceburg, Walpole Island, Aamjiwnaang and Watford.
The Canadian Mental Health Association provides additional recovery-focused programs and services for people of all ages and their families including:
- ACCESS Open Minds (Youth Hub)
- Brief Services for Individuals Experiencing Symptoms of Depression and Anxiety
- Clinical Case Management
- Concurrent Disorders Case Manager
- Depot/Clozaril Clinic Services
- Discharge Planning
- Dual Diagnosis Specialist
- Early Intervention Services (EDIS) for Youth/Young Adults (14 – 35)
- First Nations Community Support Services
- Geriatric Mental Health Outreach Team (GMHOT)
Programs and services vary between CMHA locations. Visit the CMHA – Lambton Kent Branch website for more information about their programs and services.
How to Access
Self-referrals or by family, physicians, hospitals or community organizations are received through the Sarnia Lambton Mental Health Access Committee. Contact CMHA for assistance in making referral.
Access committee meets weekly to review referrals. Services are for individuals that have a severe and persistent mental illness causing disability. Contact Intake for more information.
Visit the CMHA – Lambton Kent Branch website for Heath Care Referral Forms.
Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) – Lambton-Kent Branch has two main offices:
Additional satellite offices include: