If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, seek help immediately. You may be experiencing a mental health crisis if you:
- Are feeling desperate or hopeless
- Are worried you might hurt yourself, someone else, or having thoughts of suicide
- Are feeling alone with no one to talk to
- Have made a plan or have the means to hurt yourself or someone else
- Have attempted suicide or hurt yourself before
There are services available for you to get help so don’t wait, contact an organization in the list below. You are not alone.
For tips on how to ask for help, what to expect when you call, and other information about crisis services, go to www.mindyourmind.ca/crisis.
Canadian Mental Health Association Lambton-Kent
walk-in open during business hours
210 Lochiel St., Sarnia
Family Counselling Centre
professional counselling, support, & prevention services for all ages
St. Clair Child & Youth Services
mental health services for children & youth and their families